IPTV Supplier’s Terms and Conditions of all sales and supply
This page titled “terms and conditions” gives you the conditions on which we supply our products and services listed on our website with the name realfreetv.net. These terms and conditions only cover the products that are ours and not those of third party suppliers that may appear on our site from to time.
We advise that you read through these terms and conditions, digest everything in its entirety before placing an order on our website. If you order any product or any services from our website, it signifies that you have read and agreed to the terms without any limitations and or exceptions. You may also print this page for further examination and or for future references. These terms and conditions of sale is therefore legally binding and we have a duty to abide in conformity to them when we supply products and or services to you.
We are an online business supplying to customers around the world including USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa, Belgium, Spain, Egypt, Germany, Holland, Tunisia, Sweden, Morocco, Greece, Italy, Nigeria, Norway, Denmark, Kenya, Uganda, Switzerland, Finland, Tanzania, Iceland, British territories, Brazil, Mexico, Russia and more countries where Internet access is accessible.
We do not ship our products to countries and destinations without postcodes or P.O.Boxes. Our main destination for shipping products includes but not limited to; All of Europe, All of North America, Canada, Middle East, Brazil, Venezuela, South Africa, North Africa, Australia and New Zealand. However, if you are neither in one of these destinations, we ask that you speak to us before placing an order.
IPTV Channel supply and delivery
We are happy to supply our IPTV channels to anyone anywhere in the world with an access to Internet broadband. You don’t have to contact us before placing an order.
Placing an order
Before placing an order on our website you warrant that you are;
- at least 18years
- in one of the regions where we are happy to deliver
- legally viable to enter into a legal binding contract in your region
- a private individual purchasing product(s) at your own will
- in a country where our products are allowed
Your contract with us as a supplier
Your order to us is a request to supply you with our product(s) and or service(s). Once you place an order, it becomes a legal binding contract for us to supply you as per your request. Upon receiving your order, we will confirm such receipt through an email from our payment gateway provider acknowledging your purchase with a reference number that is unique with details of your purchase. However, you will need to acknowledge that receiving such confirmation does not necessarily mean that we have accepted our purchase or that we have accepted to deliver your product(s) and or service(s). To enter into a legally binding contract with you can only occur once we have sent out a delivery note to you confirming that your order has been dispatched. In some cases, your order may be delayed due to the fact that; sometimes we have implement security measures to avoid fraudulent activities. Therefore, we refuse your order when;
- the product has been sold out
- there are issues with authorisation of your payment
- you do not meet some of the conditions set out in this “T & S”
- there has been a product or service misdescription and mispricing
The contract to supply or dispatch our products and services can only become legally binding as shown above. However, such a contract is between you and “RealFreeTV. It means your contract with RealFreeTV becomes legal only when a dispatch email confirmation has been sent out. The contract relates only to the product(s) and or service(s) for which we have received full payment. You will receive everything as per the product or service description at the time you made the purchase.
We may place links from partners on our website from time to time. However, that does not guarantee the quality of their product(s) and or service(s) and as such warranties are completely disclaimed by us in its entirety. You cannot hold RealFreeTV liable for any such products purchased through a link from our website to the partner’s website. If you are not sure, speak to us.
14 days cooling-off period for return of the product(s)
- You can cancel the contract within 14days and return the product if it is faulty. However, it should never have been used. You are responsible for the cost of posting the product back to our supply office or department for a full refund. The packaging most be completely intact without damages.
- To cancel your contract, you are advised to contact us via email or directly through our website. Cancellation after 14days from the day you placed an order will be considered “null and void”. It’s therefore, your responsibility to make sure you contact us within this given time frame and it does not matter how long it took before you received your product(s) and or service(s).
- If your product is defective, we advise that you visit our return policy page. However, if the product is defective, we expect you to make contact with us within 12hrs from the time it was delivered. We track products and as such we are well-informed delivery periods and times because you will have to sign for.
Delivery and installation
- We will deliver to the regions we have identified on this document/page.
- We will deliver to your specified address which is usually the billing address unless specified. In this case, where you may require the product to delivered to an address different from the billing address, we would advise that you contact before placing an order.
- Delivering the product does not include installation unless otherwise stated so. Our products and services come with installation instructions so it is your duty to make sure you go through the installation manual, understand it before beginning the installation phase.
- Delivery timescales are only an estimate and may change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances and or circumstances beyond our control. However, we strive to deliver on time at all times. Also, you cannot hold us responsible for any late deliveries. In the case of any delay from our part, we will keep you informed but if the problem is with the delivery mechanism, then there is little we can do.
- The product becomes your responsibility from the time it leaves our warehouse or from when we send you a key for our services.
- The product is completely your from the time we receive full pay for the package and shipping costs
- The moment you receive the product and or service, signed for it, it means you’re fully oblige to abide by these terms and conditions. In the case of service delivery by email, the moment you receive an email from us with details on how to install or use our service, it means you are full oblige to abide the same.
All our products come with a manufacturer’s standard one year warranty. Manufacturer warranty can be found within the manual or on the box. It is your duty to keep such information safe and secure.
Subject to these terms and conditions, we will not be held responsible or liable for losses that may have resulted from your failure to comply with user manual and or with our terms and conditions. These may include the following categories:
(a) loss of profits
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of income and or revenue
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) waste of office time
(g) indirect, consequential or special loss or damage.
Transfer of rights or power of attorney
- The contract between you and us is legally binding and also between our assignees or successors
- You cannot transfer your rights under these terms or seek power of attorney without our prior notice irrespective of what the situation is.
- We may move, subcontract, assign, charge and or dispose of this contractual agreement, or any of our obligations, at any time during this contract at our discretion.
Our rights to change these conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions as and when needed by our business model. This may occur without prior notification.
- We will be subject to the terms and conditions available through our site at the time of your purchase.
We promise and guarantee never to share your personal information with anyone, affiliates and or business partners. However, we may share your information with law authorities upon request and of which we have a duty to keep you informed where it it applicable before such information can be shared and usually only through a request from the courts.